Squad Game Meme Contest
Please read the rules to ensure that your submission qualifies!
Squad Game is an exclusive token event for the Manta Network community. The meme contest we are hosting is a fun way to celebrate the upcoming event together. On top of that, you can win some awesome USDT prizes along with a coveted slot in Round 1 of Squad Game, which guarantees token allocation.
The contest begins on Monday, October 25, 2021, and ends on Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 12PM UTC. Winners will be selected on November 1, 2021.
- First place receives 500 USDT
- Second place receives 250 USDT
- Third place receives 100 USDT
- The top 5 best memes (including first, second, and third place) receive a ticket for Squad Game Round 1 (reminder that anyone who participates in Squad Game will have to pass KYC to join).
What We’re Looking For
For this meme contest, we are looking for Squid Game themed creations. On top of that, we are looking for memes that are in some way related to Manta Network and our privacy-preservation technology. We accept original forms of art as well, but please understand that original pieces will be treated as equally as image or GIFs memes — at the end of the day, it’s about the quality and relevance.
Apart from those standards mentioned above, we also will judge entries based on how funny and engaging they are. To give you an idea, check out this meme entry from a previous meme contest, created by the CMS Intern Twitter account.
- The meme must be posted on Twitter.
- You must include the hashtag #SquadGameEvent to be included in the contest.
- All Squad Game memes should be related to Squid Game to be timely.
- Prioritize quality over quantity. You are allowed to submit multiple entries, but we’re not deciding on winners based on how many submissions they make.
- No profanity or NSFW content.
- Manta Network’s core team will select the finalists. Our advisors, Community Leaders, and Regional Commanders will help us decide on the winners from that list of finalists.
We’re excited to see the memes that you come up with! Get creative, and ring the full force of Squid Game to this fun contest.
About Manta Network
Manta Network is the on-chain privacy solution for blockchain assets build from the first principle. In short term, Manta will be a product that enables high-performance private DeFi transactions, such as FT/NFT transfer and AMM styled swap. In the long term, Manta will be the platform for privacy-preserving blockchain applications.
Manta’s founding team comprises many US cryptocurrency veterans, professors, and scholars whose experience includes Harvard, MIT, and Algorand. The advisors of Manta include Hypersphere Ventures co-founder Jack Platts, Polychain partner Tekin Salimi, former Web3 Foundation co-founder Ashley Tyson, and Consensys’ Shuyao Kong. Manta has previously completed a million-dollar seed round of financing led by Polychain and participated by Three Arrows Capital, Multicoin, Alameda, and Hypersphere. Manta is also a grant fund recipient of Polkadot’s official Web3 Foundation. Manta also is an outstanding member of the Substrate Builder Program and the Blockchain Accelerator of the University of Berkeley.